Wednesday, September 13, 2006

On "50 Hurting Experiences from Loving"

I was suffering from the after effects of a broken heart when a very dear friend named April forwarded the “50 Hurting Experiences from Loving”. Those are indeed experiences that are hurting and worth the falling of countless tears.

After my second attempt of joining the affair, I swore never to be in it again, I swore to never open my heart to anybody else… Love has always given me pain. It has always caused me sleepless nights of being on a riverbed. So then I kept hidden this wounded heart and locked it where hurt, pain and suffering couldn’t reach it.

It rested for a long time and healed on its own. Then I met this one guy who changed everything. He opened my eyes to things I never saw before. He unbolted my ears and made me hear music that I didn’t hear yet. Yes, he also unlocked the sealed doors of my heart.

He was the best thing that ever happened to me. Being with him was the happiest moment in my life. I don’t know what more to ask when I’m with him, he completed me.


Due to fortuitous matters, he disappeared leaving me to my old crying self again…I thought about the 50 Hurting Experiences from loving…yes, I experienced most of them… For Love? I’ve had worst but the good thing there is I always have a lesson to learn which molds me and makes me stronger as I continue with my life’s voyage.

1 comment:

m4rvin said...

I can give you 1000 happy moments when in love :)