Monday, September 11, 2006

moving on after letting go...

Tears well up everytime he talks about his beliefs, his principles, his ideals…they are way too different from mine.

I’ve had my set of tunnels and labyrinths, too complicated to be understood by a man of sanity. Stayed long in those places and had a hard time getting myself out. And even if I’m no longer there I still look back and dream of having a visit or two. I was on the zenith of happiness while stuck in those dungeons. Never cared for tomorrow, never feared anything…it was a “come what may – let it be” ride. But I was satisfied…was contented…was happy…did not even aspire to set myself free from its bondage.

But life is more than that…as he said, it is a continuous challenge…it is a choice of whether to move on or to get stuck and moving on means totally letting go of the excess baggage of the past. To travel light and to focus on the goal that never existed before. He is right. No questions on that matter, but, Am I ready for it? Do I really want it?

No comments: