Thursday, October 04, 2012

Lies Young Women Believe


 I bought this book which I think is very helpful in the ministry that I’m in.  It is entitled “LiesYoung Women Believe” by: Nancy Leigh DeMoss and Dannah Gresh.

The book talks about the 25 lies most commonly believed by today’s generation.  As a youth leader, I believe the insights of this book would be of great aid to me in interacting with the young people in church.  I too had my set of dark experiences before Christ found me. 

The authors of this book are passionate in reaching out to the young women who are in bondage to the lies that deceive them day by day.  There is freedom and that freedom is found in the truth…and the truth is in Jesus Christ alone.

The book is available in different christian bookstores.  or you may visit their website at www.liesyoungwomenbelieve.com

No comments: