Thursday, January 15, 2009

A glimpse of the past...

I scanned through my Blogs and one which was entitled “Learning the Hardest Possible Way” gave me a laugh. It was kind of my online diary where I poured out pain, confusion, depression, fantasies, happiness, victories, and all. Then I realized one thing, most of the posts were about loneliness. It started with a broken life that was shattered in pieces and scattered, and there I was slowly trying to pick up what has been splintered. There were also stories of a broken heart that was longing to be with somebody in the past while struggling to win over the bondage of an illegal substance.

It was a life trapped in darkness. It was a total messed-up life. But that was in the past.
Praise God for the new life He has given! “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
Out of the tomb, He called my name and raised me up from death to life! Jesus Christ took me out of the bondage of sin and gave me love that is pure and unconditional. I’ve never felt so loved! He loved me when I was so unlovely and cleansed me by shedding his own blood to free me from my sins.
No more picking up of the scattered pieces because Jesus gave me a whole new life! I can’t stop praising Him!

No comments: