Tuesday, June 05, 2007

a hundred and one hairfall...



99, 100, 101...THAT'S IT!!!
Am I on my way to being bald? The crown of glory I once am proud of is vanishing…WHAT SHOULD I DO? (now on my panic mode)…

The once long, shiny, straight and celebrity-like hair I have was cut off up to the shoulder level due to the thinning of the strands and lessening of the hair count each and every waking day…
__________________________
Causes of hair fall

Stress and Tension
Over worked
Missing Meals
Poor Diet
Over exposure to the sun
Perming
Use of hair colors
Over styling

Prevention of Hair Fall

•Shampoo regularly by using mild shampoo and conditioner
•Proper diet : Fruits and green vegetables, dairy products
•Vitamins intake : Iron, Zinc, Vitamin B, Vitamin E
•Drink lots of water
•Proper rest
__________________
References:

* Hair Fall by: Meenal
* Prevent Hair Fall and Dandruff the Natural Way By Ravikumar Uppaluri

No comments: