Monday, February 05, 2007

Not Today...

Just wanna share somethin' from Dream Girls, a new group composed of very talented pinoy celebrities...to play safe, i won't name them yet coz i might miss one member...

Here is the Lyrics of their single Not Today.


Not Today
(Dream Girls)

That's it, enough,
i've had it, i'm givin up,
so go on, go away,
There is no reason for you to stay...
There was a time when i loved you
and you loved me
and now is time to be free

Chorus:
I ain't gonna cry no more
I ain't gonna beg you to stay
No way, not today
You can go like you did before
I ain't gonna stand in your way, no way
not today
Coz today, things are gonna change

You can hold on
If you want to
I won't be starting
with you now...but you know sometimes
It's better to just let go

And don't say too many goodbyes
and i'm still here
this time i do it for real

(Repeat Chorus)

I'm gonna take a break from you
That is what i'm gonna do
you can count on it baby
you think i'm never gonna work it out
right form here on...
I want to see...yeyeye

(Repeat Chorus)


_______________________________________
*i may not have heard some of the words clearly...if there are corrections to the lyrics please let me know...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The composer of that song is a Cebuano, the same person who put melodies and lyrics of Wait Forever by Gary V. He joined the PDA songwriting contest; the first time he heard his song was during the launch of PDA Dreamgirls, and he wasn't even there. :(

Trinnove Technology Solutions said...

Tsk..tsk..tsk..that's sad...but hey let us give cheers to all Cebuano Composers!!!
Would you possibly know his name Lems?

Anonymous said...

i absolutely adore this song..when i first heard it, they sound more like of a foreign group...but they're not...proud to be Filipinas...beautiful filipinas like me..agree?

Trinnove Technology Solutions said...

i definitely agree with you ms. anonymous...whoever you are i believe that you are very beautiful...

Anonymous said...

ei yanee,


i'm anonymous..that was before i didnt have a blog..now, i have one.yepey!!!!.hehehe..thanks to you & kat for insisting that i should have my own. -P

do visit my blog and post your comments.. c yah when i'll get the dvd..

and oh by the way, thanks for calling me "very beautiful"..hehehehe..

stay gorgeous!!!!