Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fading wedding bell chimes...

Did I dream of having that one big step of FATE? Did I imagine myself walking in an aisle of red carpet with flowers scattered all over the place? Did I see myself in that white laced gown and golden crown? Did I visualize his face as he cast his smile at me and lead me to the altar? The Altar…where we will make our vows…Did I imagine all those things?

How do you mend a heart that expected to settle down but cancelled a week before it happens? How would you heal a wounded soul? How can one move on without having to suffer the pain and hurt? How can she let go of something she believed would never end?

Confusing…

I used to hear it loud and clear but now it’s fading…yes…the sound of it…can’t hear it anymore.

2 comments:

Lady on the Street said...

the first time i read your entry, I wanted to tell u comfort you right there and then, but i decided that giving you time to wallow in your emotions might do u good. :)

i was a bit relieved honestly that u didn't get married. i may sound so bitter but i get frightened for people who gets excited about saying "i-do's" because i've been there. yes, it's wonderful to wake up every morning next to someone you wanna spend the rest of your life with, but there's so much more to just being in love and getting married.

you'll be better soon. and u know what, whenever something disappointing happens to me, i tell myself that everything will be ok because things happen for a reason. And that reason is a good one.

Life is a puzzle and we're not really meant to figure it out because we're just pieces of the big picture. And sooner or later, you'll realize that things are just meant to be that way because better things/moments are destined to come your way.

Better days will come.

:)

Anonymous said...

maybe you should just enjoy life first, like you've always been doing. Life may be telling you that it's not the time yet.. .